nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rn 2.51 issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinkap
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: rn 2.51 issue Reply with quote

i have replaced the old editor with this one. I made the edit to the config file but when i try to upload an image i get the error "unable to locate the RavenNuke configuration file.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a while since I installed it, so I'll have to review it before I can assist. In the mean time, what version of RN are you using?

kevinkap

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I installed this on a site with 2.50, and had no problems uploading an image both by browsing server and uploading, and directly uploading / send to server from the image link.

What steps do you take to upload the image?

Have you confirmed that all files, including those in the includes/ckeditor and includes/elfinder folders (and in those folders) were uploaded correctly?

Finally, are permissions set correctly on the uploads/image folder?

kevinkap

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i have verified all the files and folder permissions. The steps i take are: select the image icon
select upload on the image properties box that pops up,
select "brows" to find the file on my pc
then select "send it to server"

that is when i get the error" unable to locate the ravennuke configuration file - rnconfig.php" (which is the same statement the instructions require to be added to the "config.php" file.)

also if i try to brows the server to find an image that i manually upload i get the following error " invalid backend response. Data is not JSON.

kevinkap

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slap me now.... ok. just realized the edit that the instructions say to make to the config file were not needed. idn if the config gile changed from 3.5.0 to 3.5.1 but the code i was supposed to be removing was already gone so i thought i was supposed to be adding it....

all is good now.

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to know it's working! Your post might help someone else, too. Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: