nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help with my Site SEO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> General / Other Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freelance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: I need help with my Site SEO Reply with quote

I will even pay you but i dont have very much money.
i have a nuke site that i need SEO.
All titles are pretty much the same.. I need help
and i need it done by someone who knows what they are doing with nuke..

Email me or msn me.
hitzhockey@hotmail.com

Buildlinks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: I need help with my Site SEO Reply with quote

I have set up nuke forums in the past that were dynamic however I'm sure you can still find code which you can insert into your site to make it appear static.

Also, many of these code modifications will allow you to use the post title in and SEO efforts.

What I'd suggest you do is search for "php-nuke seo" or something like that and just start researching. I'm sure you will find something.

In a forum I recently did I turned all my dynamic URLs into static, provided title and meta tags, created static links between forum topics and more within a plugin you should still be able to download. You just have to research it a bit.

Good Luck!

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: I need help with my Site SEO Reply with quote

Well, here are just a few things to think about. First of all, I am NO expert in SEO, but let me share with you what I would personally call my "top list" in order of relevance:

1) Content, content, content... relevant to what your site is about and 'fresh' (new content added / chgd rather regularly). Focusing on good content, which draws in your readership and doesn't try to use the senless "tricks" (like keyword stuffing) that can very quickly ruin your ranking and relevance.

2) Easily crawlable sitemap plus the google sitemap (nukeSEO definitely helps you there).

3) Good quality backlinks. Along the same lines as 1), where you do NOT what to play the "games" that can get you in trouble, focus on developing good relationships and share links with other site's that are good quality and relevant to your site.

4) Having a standards-based web site (W3C HTML or XHTML) that is well-constructed and logically constructed for your users.

5) Dynamic titles are probably a good thing as in my reading, most of the major search engines use the Title tag and pay very close attention to the content that is presented up-front in the page (but nuke is not very good with this because it is not compliant and does not make good use of CSS), like what you would see if you stripped out all the formatting (i.e., viewed the site using a textual based browser - like Lynx - which mimics what the search bots "see").

Beyond this, the SEO community, in my opinion, is "split" on whether short static-like links really matters any more. But, if you still want that, you can get it from my site: Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

I will be releasing my version of Dynamic Titles that I did for the upcoming RavenNuke 2.10.00 release here in a few days as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> General / Other Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: