nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NukeSEO Social Bookmarks in Aser's Shop Module?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> General / Other Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rendiboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: NukeSEO Social Bookmarks in Aser's Shop Module? Reply with quote

Hello Everybody!

I Want to Integrate NukeSeo Bookmarks plugin into the Aser's Shop module, is the possible?

Thx in advanced!

rendiboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please somebody help me!

spasticdonkey
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is possible, but can you just use the block? If not, I would look at the block-Bookmark_This.php block as an example. In your module you will have to include
include_once("includes/nukeSEO_SB.php");
then call the bookmark function... although you will have to define $blogurl and $blogtitle in your module..
$content .= getBookmarkHTML($blogurl, $blogtitle, "<br><br>","large");

rendiboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spasticdonkey wrote:
yes it is possible, but can you just use the block? If not, I would look at the block-Bookmark_This.php block as an example. In your module you will have to include
include_once("includes/nukeSEO_SB.php");
then call the bookmark function... although you will have to define $blogurl and $blogtitle in your module..
$content .= getBookmarkHTML($blogurl, $blogtitle, "<br><br>","large");

Hi! Thank You!

I try, but not visible in Asers Shop Module of Products this social bookmarks icon.

Please help me! Wink

Last edited by rendiboy on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
spasticdonkey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like your shop is using go.php instead of modules.php? I'm real buzy so I'm afraid I can't create custom code such as this for you... For something like this, you might consider trying a service like http://www.addtoany.com/ if you can't get nukeSEO_SB working

rendiboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spasticdonkey wrote:
It looks like your shop is using go.php instead of modules.php? I'm real buzy so I'm afraid I can't create custom code such as this for you... For something like this, you might consider trying a service like http://www.addtoany.com/ if you can't get nukeSEO_SB working

Ok!

Thank You Very Much!

God Bless You! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> General / Other Stuff All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: