nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XML error
 Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
donnie
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: XML error Reply with quote

This is the page of the site map generated by SEO Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!
What does the error mean?

Is important because google say thath is an unsupported format file...why?
Help me...thx

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

I think the correct url should include the full url to your site.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

Did we not have this same problem before? I'll send you a replacement that might resolve the problem.

donnie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

ok thx so I'm waiting for the replacement

Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

kguske - not certain as it is working fine on my site.
http://www.code-authors.com/modules.php?name=Sitemap&op=Google

And to confirm, google is not generating any errors in my goodle sitemap account.

donnie, what is the url to your site - I want to just compre the output that google is seeing to see if there is anything obvious.

donnie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

Sad

http://www.ogmdevelopment.com/modules.php?name=Sitemap&op=Google

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

The problem, I think, is the time. ogmdevelopment.com is GMT +1, and I think it doesn't like the +.

donnie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

sorry? what can I do to solve this problem?

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

Updated file has been sent. Please let us know if that resolves the issue.

donnie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

thank you for the file (I overwrite the old nukeSEOfunctions.php with the new one) but it doesn't work....the problem is always the same Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!
Crying or Very sad

donnie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

Question!

Why if I take the source of the page http://www.ogmdevelopment.com/modules.php?name=Sitemap&op=Google and, with it, I make the file sitemap.xml (but at the end I add </url> and </urlset> because they miss...) I obtain Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!...that work properly?

Question

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

Sorry! There was a problem with the file I sent. I sent another - please try that.

When I viewed the source of your existing sitemap (modules.php?name=Sitemap&op=Google) it showed the ending /urlset, so I'm not sure what you did to display it.

At any rate, please try the second file I sent...

donnie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

thank you for the new file ................. but it doesn't work....the problem is always the same Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!
Crying or Very sad I'm so unlucky

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

It was my mistake - again! Test # 3 has been sent, please let us know if that works...

donnie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: XML error Reply with quote

thanks for your time ... but I'm sorry it doesn't work ... Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Page 1 of 2

Jump to: