nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No keywords showing in admin.
 Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jakec
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: No keywords showing in admin. Reply with quote

I'm sure this is something simple, but no keywords are showing in the admin section for nukeseo.

Also if I try to add a keyword it always saves as 'administrator'. Confused

It's probably easier to show an image of what it looks like:

Could this be related to problem I am having with NSN Project, see this link:
Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Jakec

jakec

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: No keywords showing in admin. Reply with quote

Well I uninstalled Nuke Project and this fixed my problem with the Web Links, but I'm still having the same problem with NukeSEO, so it's obviously not NP causing the problem. Sad

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: No keywords showing in admin. Reply with quote

Which distribution are you using? If your initial meta.php isn't in the format nukeSEO expects, this will result.

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: No keywords showing in admin. Reply with quote

kguske, I have PM'd you with jakec versioning data - hope it helps.

jakec

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: No keywords showing in admin. Reply with quote

I never did manage to resolve this and I manually edited the keywords for a temporary fix.

By chance I had left error checking on then went into NukeSEO and I found the following errors displayed:

Warning: array_flip() [function.array-flip]: The argument should be an array in /home/ACCOUNT/public_html/html/admin/modules/nukeSEO/nukeSEOMETAfunc.php on line 106

AND

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/ACCOUNT/public_html/html/admin/modules/nukeSEO/nukeSEOMETAfunc.php on line 125

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Very Happy

Jakec

jakec

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: No keywords showing in admin. Reply with quote

I upgraded to RN 2.10 in the hope it might fix the problem, but unfortunately I'm still getting the same errors.

I reloaded all the files and had a look at the lines its referencing, but I still can't see what is causing it. Sad

Does anybody have any ideas?

Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: No keywords showing in admin. Reply with quote

I think there are some slight differences in the includes/meta.php with RN and that might be contributing.
I have not had a chance to look any further but hopefully kguske can help, he's pretty quick at that (when he's around Wink )

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: No keywords showing in admin. Reply with quote

RN210 does use a different approach for includes/meta.php. The quick solution is to replace meta.php with meta2.php (and keep meta2.php, of course).

The next release of nukeSEO will have a new META tag editor, making most of the current issues irrelevant...

jakec

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: No keywords showing in admin. Reply with quote

Thanks kguske that fixed the problem. Wink

jakec

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of years down the line I have installed this module on a new site. Using the above fix by copying the contents of the meta2.php works, but it breaks XHTML compliance because the meta tag is using uppercase letters.

Therefore i have changed the code in nukeSEOMETAfunc.php to look for meta instead of META and content instead of CONTENT. It now recognises the tags and is XHTML compliant.

Will this break any other functions?

kguske

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should not.

Guardian

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good catch, I had not thought of that.

jakec

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I have broken something, not sure what at the moment. Confused

Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken meta2.php ??
You can email it to me if you want.

jakec

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was going into the admin it was throwing some errors. I undid my changes and it is working again, I'll give it a go again and see how it goes. Watch this space.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Page 1 of 2

Jump to: