nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lightbox support for Editor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuken
webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Lightbox support for Editor Reply with quote

Just a thought, but Lightbox support would be a cool addition in the future. Here is a link for a mod to do it. Have not tried it nor tested it.
Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting - thanks!

nuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a mod for this on my site that seems to work fine. It does not use a jquery lightbox, it uses the latest Lightbox 2.04 release. The jquery Lightbox that I tried did not work as well as I had hoped.

Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

I'm gonna try a couple of other jquery ones later on and see if they work better.

nextgen
webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuken it worked perfectly for me and i am using ravennukes latest. Great find for sure. Thanks a bunch.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spasticdonkey
webmaster

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lightbox.js gave me some problems when running at same time as the member map module (jquery?)

so just a heads up, you may run into problems if you create lightbox blocks that display on pages that use jquery... i think the prototype.js library was the cause..

nuken

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up. I have been meaning to switch it over to slimbox-2.02 instead of the lightbox 2. That way it will just use jquery and drop the prototype.

nuken

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spastic, I have a revised one using slimbox and jquery. It seems to work correctly. Would you test it for me to see if you get conflicts with member maps? You can get it here Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

spasticdonkey

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool Smile
i will check it out this weekend
cool theme on your site btw Exclamation

i was playing around with shadowbox since it recognizes the same lightbox markup, and works with multiple libraries on the fly, but will tryout slimbox too. Smile

nuken

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowbox does have a lot of features and options... I just wish it didn't have such a restrictive license on redistribution.

kguske

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed re: the license. Still, this is very useful stuff - thanks for your efforts, nuken!

nuken

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all that you and the other RavenNuke team have done. I'm just happy to see an up to date nuke that is so much better than the original. I have two jquery nukeWYSIWYG lightbox mods for download on my site. The slimbox one and a facebox one that can do images, files or remote sites. I like the way slimbox handles images better but the other stuff is cool too. Matter of fact, I use both on my site. The way I see it, the more bells and whistles for RavenNuke, the better it is for all of us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: