nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

weblinks view website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SharisseB
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: weblinks view website Reply with quote

hello,

When I first installed the feeds, I changed the programming for my weblinks feed to go right to the site I was linking to. I had to change

op=viewlinkdetails to op=visit

I have added shortlinks script with my feeds and now I have lost that programming and when someone clicks on my weblinks feed link, they end up at my site view link details. I am getting huge complaints and loosing subscribers. I can't find the code to change it back to op=visit..

Please help.. Thank you

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: weblinks view website Reply with quote

Why not remove the shortlinks script with your feeds?

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: weblinks view website Reply with quote

SharisseB,

Why not ask this question over on my site and get the support you need to change this? As the author of ShortLinks, I am sure that this would be a simple change.

A link to your site would help as I want to make sure even Web Links is working properly with ShortLinks. Feel free to PM me here if you do not wish to expose the site URL.

Regards,
montego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeFEED (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: