nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

not well-formed | shortlinks
 Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mp3pimp
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

Hi all.
I have some problems and you are onlyone who help me.

Quote:
XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: http://www.********.***/modules.php?name=Sitemap&op=Google
Line Number 170, Column 125:
<loc>http://www.*********.***/modules.php?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownloaddetails&amp;ttitle=Connecter-R ft Bishop & Phelipe - We taken it&amp;lid=368</loc>

He told me that the & caracter is not alow.
There is a way to not show this errors other than rename my all files that have "&" ?

I use shortlinks on this nuke and you know how nukeseo list the links to google and to my SiteMap. How can i structure this links to show like i want : example : http://www.******.***/downloadview-details-339-James_Blunt_-_Carry_You_Home.html

I know where i have to make that changes but i do not know how.

Thanks very much for your atention guys.

Last edited by mp3pimp on Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

We definitely have some work to do for handling situations like this in the update for nukeSEO. For now, you may need to change the & to and in your download title.

mp3pimp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

so, for 1 i have to rename files.
for 2 i have to wait an update.
Thanks a lot, kguske, for your answer.

I forgot to write an error from my control panel.
Sorry.

So, here it is:
****php?op=nukeSEOmeta | admin panel

Quote:
Warning: array_flip() [function.array-flip]: The argument should be an array in **********/admin/modules/nukeSEO/nukeSEOMETAfunc.php on line 106

Quote:
Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in *******/admin/modules/nukeSEO/nukeSEOMETAfunc.php on line 125

Quote:
Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in *******/admin/modules/nukeSEO/nukeSEOMETAfunc.php on line 131

I look in that file but doesn't seams something wrong.

What can i do ?

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

Maybe you missed this?

http://montegoscripts.com/ftopicp-789.html#789

This works for my site. Try it out and see... Wink

montego

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

Got your PM, but just realized that you had these other errors listed above? I won't be able to look at your site until later tonight or tomorrow. I'll see if I can see anything obvious, but at this point, I am a little short on time.

mp3pimp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

montego wrote:
Got your PM, but just realized that you had these other errors listed above? I won't be able to look at your site until later tonight or tomorrow. I'll see if I can see anything obvious, but at this point, I am a little short on time.

montego, for me is most important to make that shortlinks, this errors are important but for me are on second plan Smile

Thanx a lot guys for help.

montego

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

What Download module are you using please?

(By the way, having ttitle in the links can be troublesome, especially if you have special characters or sometimes even parenthesis can cause NukeSentinel bans. Its why we stripped ttile out of the RavenNuke(tm) version of Downloads.)

montego

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

You may want to try the following:

$urlin:

'"modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownloaddetails&amp;ttitle=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)&amp;lid=([0-9]*)"',

$urlout:

'downloadview-details-\\2.html',

You should already have the necessary .htaccess rewrite rule for this, but test it out.

mp3pimp

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

montego wrote:
You may want to try the following:

$urlin:

'"modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownloaddetails&amp;ttitle=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)&amp;lid=([0-9]*)"',

$urlout:

You should already have the necessary .htaccess rewrite rule for this, but test it out.

montego, here is about lines that i should write in GT-Sitemap.php and GT-SitemapGoogle.php to replace that links ?

Quote:
What Download module are you using please?

It's raven module. standard module from raven script. old version. (RavenNuke_v2.10.01)

I am sorry because i do not understand this informations, from you, well.

Quote:
(By the way, having ttitle in the links can be troublesome, especially if you have special characters or sometimes even parenthesis can cause NukeSentinel bans. Its why we stripped ttile out of the RavenNuke(tm) version of Downloads.)

About ttitle i do not have in front page on that module.
Only show the id.
On top downloads show ttitle but not because i want so is because this way aply the shortlinks. I didn't make any changes in shortlink files even folder or htaccess. I use only that information from ravennuke script.

Best regards.

montego

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

Tell you what. Send me the following files:

ShortLinks/GT-Sitemap.php
ShortLinks/GT-SitemapGoogle.php
.htaccess (feel free to cut out only the rewrite rules if you like)

And I will change this for you. You may send them to:

montego AT montegoscripts __DOT__ com.

And, if it fixes you up, maybe consider a small donation. Wink

montego

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

Ok, I see that the rewrite rules on my site were for NSN GR Downloads, a different download module. So, what I will do is place the taps here for this site to work with the standard Downloads module which comes with PHP-Nuke / RavenNuke(tm). I'll write up a similar tap on my site too.

=== OPEN FILE ===

ShortLinks/GT-Sitemap.php

=== REPLACE WITH ===

Code:

$urlin = array(
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&amp;file=viewtopic&amp;t=([0-9]*)&amp;mode=&amp;order=0&amp;thold=0"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Forums&amp;file=viewtopict=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=([0-9]*)&amp;mode=&amp;order=0&amp;thold=0"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;d_op=viewdownloaddetails&amp;ttitle=([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)&amp;lid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;op=getit&amp;lid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Surveys&amp;op=results&amp;pollID=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Encyclopedia&amp;op=content&amp;tid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Encyclopedia&amp;op=list_content&amp;eid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=FAQ&amp;myfaq=yes&amp;id_cat=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Content&amp;pa=showpage&amp;pid=([0-9]*)"',
'"(?<!/)modules.php\?name=Web_Links&amp;l_op=viewlink&amp;cid=([0-9]*)"'
);

$urlout = array(
'ftopict-\\1.html',
'ftopict-\\1.html',
'article\\1.html',
'article\\1.html',
'download-file-\\1.html',
'survey-results-\\1.html',
'encyclopedia-\\1.html',
'encyclopedia-list-\\1.html',
'faq-\\1-.html',
'content-\\1.html',
'link-\\1.html'
);

Of course, you must replace the like-kind code, not the entire file.

=== OPEN FILE ===

ShortLinks/GT-SitemapGoogle.php

=== REPLACE WITH ===

Code:

$urlin = array(
'"modules.php\?name=News&amp;file=article&amp;sid=([0-9]*)&amp;mode=&amp;order=0&amp;thold=0"',
'"modules.php\?name=News"',
'"modules.php\?name=Content&amp;pa=showpage&amp;pid=([0-9]*)"',
'"modules.php\?name=Content"',
'"modules.php\?name=Downloads&amp;op=getit&amp;lid=([0-9]*)"',
'"modules.php\?name=Downloads"',
'"modules.php\?name=Forums&amp;file=viewtopic&amp;t=([0-9]*)&amp;mode=&amp;order=0&amp;thold=0"',
'"modules.php\?name=Forums"',
'"modules.php\?name=Surveys&amp;op=results&amp;pollID=([0-9]*)"',
'"modules.php\?name=Surveys"',
'"modules.php\?name=Encyclopedia&amp;op=content&amp;tid=([0-9]*)"',
'"modules.php\?name=Encyclopedia&amp;op=list_content&amp;eid=([0-9]*)"',
'"modules.php\?name=Encyclopedia"',
'"modules.php\?name=FAQ&amp;myfaq=yes&amp;id_cat=([0-9]*)"',
'"modules.php\?name=FAQ"',
'"modules.php\?name=Web_Links&amp;l_op=viewlink&amp;cid=([0-9]*)"',
'"modules.php\?name=Web_Links"'
);

$urlout = array(
'article\\1.html',
'news.html',
'content-\\1.html',
'content.html',
'download-file-\\1.html',
'downloads.html',
'ftopict-\\1.html',
'forums.html',
'survey-results-\\1.html',
'surveys.html',
'encyclopedia-\\1.html',
'encyclopedia-list-\\1.html',
'encyclopedia.html',
'faq-\\1-.html',
'faq.html',
'link-\\1.html',
'links.html'
);

=== DONE ===

This should fix you up but it is not tested. Feel free to post any issues here and I will update these statements accordingly.

mp3pimp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

Yes, this code working whel.
I have a problem with my "[]" in my sitemapgoogle now but i replace them with "()" and will show the links write.

Montego, you rule. Twisted Evil

Thanks a lot guys for your help.

lateredit: i forgot to thank you guys for this sitemap. this is an important help for nuke. Tnx.

montego

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

That last "thanks" goes strictly for kguske, the author of nukeSEO, and I agree. Thank you kguske!

Ah, I see your point about the "[]" characters. You could change the instances of this:

([/:\-\'{}()\,\._&a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)

to

([/:\-\'{}\[\]()\,\._&a-zA-Z0-9+= ]*)

and it might allow the characters.

Edited: NOTE: I added "\[\]" in the middle of the rule.

mp3pimp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

Good note montego.
I make the change. I will see on next file when i will add new one.
Thanks.

P.S. Yes. That thanks ofcourse that are for kguske. He made such a good job. Wink

mp3pimp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: not well-formed | shortlinks Reply with quote

Hi, again.
I have a problem with my site map (this tell me google) and i post here to not open a new thread. I think is ok.
I try to find out about this problem but this is my last way to find.

This is one of my first errors, after i resubmit again and again. the number is changing all the time.

This is the last error. The number is changing again.
Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! - click for full preview

I load on browser the site map and site map for google format and il loading good.
What is about ?

Thanks a lot for help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Page 1 of 2

Jump to: