nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D'load Module error in sitemap

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: D'load Module error in sitemap Reply with quote

My sitemap is working fine now except that my download module is showing only two links that were added first to download section ..rest all other downloads link do not appear in the sitemap... while other modules such as News and tutorials are showing all the links in the sitemap.

can anybody help .. thanx in advance. Smile

Monster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: D'load Module error in sitemap Reply with quote

Forgot to add... i think its because i guess i added thos etwo downloads in the regular download module of raven nuke..but after that i installed NSN gr downloads module... can this be because of NSN GR D... ...

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: D'load Module error in sitemap Reply with quote

Right - it sounds like your downloads table is different than the standard downloads and NSN Group Downloads tables. If you provide that table structures and the links used to access the downloads (or a link to your site), it shouldn't be hard to create a new content class for the sitemap that works with your downloads.

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: D'load Module error in sitemap Reply with quote

Actually, sounds to me like a step in the NSN GR Downloads install was skipped. The installer script has two steps in it, one to create the new NSN tables and the other to copy over the downloads from the original download module tables to the NSN ones.

If you have not yet created any new downloads using NSN GR Downloads it is not too late to run that copy step. Wink

Also, for the sitemap, make sure you are using kguske's NSN GR Downloads content replacement script.

BTW, I've been using NSN GR Downloads on RavenNuke and with Sitemap for a couple of years now.

Monster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: D'load Module error in sitemap Reply with quote

Thanx a lot...

I downloaded the nukeSEOnsngd... and replaced its Downloads.php with my root/modules/sitemap/contents/downloads.php

and now all my download links are visible.. in site map.

thanx a lot ..to both kevin and montego
my url : http://monsternuke.in

montego

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: D'load Module error in sitemap Reply with quote

Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeSEO (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: