nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custom Head question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SharisseB
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Custom Head question Reply with quote

I already have a custom_head:

<?php
// Custom head section to include the ESCal CSS
$CSS=1; require ("calendar/calendar.php");

// Start Who is where / Début Qui est ou
$content = "";
global $user, $cookie, $prefix, $user_prefix, $dbi, $anonymous,$name,$REQUEST_URI;
cookiedecode($user);
$ip = getenv("REMOTE_ADDR");
$wiw_username = $cookie[1];
if (!isset($wiw_username)) {
$wiw_username = "$ip";
$guest = 1;
}
$past = time()-900;

sql_query("DELETE FROM $prefix"._whoiswhere." WHERE time < $past", $dbi);
$result = sql_query("SELECT time FROM $prefix"._whoiswhere." WHERE username='$wiw_username'", $dbi);
$ctime = time();
if ($row = sql_fetch_array($result, $dbi)) {
sql_query("UPDATE $prefix"._whoiswhere." SET username='$wiw_username', time='$ctime', host_addr='$ip', guest='$guest',module='$name',url='$REQUEST_URI' WHERE username='$wiw_username'", $dbi);
} else {
sql_query("INSERT INTO $prefix"._whoiswhere." (username, time, host_addr, guest,module,url) VALUES ('$wiw_username', '$ctime', '$ip', '$guest','$name','$REQUEST_URI')", $dbi);
}

// End Who is where / Fin Qui est ou
?>

Please tell me what should I do with the custom_head included with my feed Nukefeed?

if(!defined('ADMIN_FILE') and !defined('MODULE_FILE'))
{
header('Location: ../../index.php');
die();
}

include_once('includes/custom_files/nukeSEO/nukeFEEDhdr.php');
?>

should I add it somewhere in the old custom_head? Please advise... Thank you so much!

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

If you already have a custom_header file in the correct place you will only need to ad this line
Code:

Your custom_header file should already have the other code in it (if you have all the latest nuke security patches).

SharisseB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

Thank you.. I am all set with that now. This is just wonderful! Exactly what I needed. Now one more question, please...

I have a module web links and module web links2.

I copied the web links in content area and recreated it with adding the "2" I changed it ...seems fine. Except when I go to create as new feed it doesn't come up in my choices. What may I have missed? Do you have any thoughts?

SharisseB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

ok. I have a much much bigger problem noe. Everything looked great. I was in admin. and activated the feed for user. Now I get every link in webpage redirected to http://www.ourfrugalwinningcircle.net/index.php

my main page is http://www.ourfrugalwinningcircle.net/sweeps/index.php

so, it is not even redirecting to my home page, and no link on website works..only goes to redirect. OH NO! Please help

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

Make sure the admin, preferences setting is correct for your PHP-Nuke URL.

SharisseB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

ok.. how do I do this? please advise

SharisseB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

I can't get into any part of my website. My maine directoy is /sweeps/index.php

all pages redirect to index only ( no sweeps)

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

Did you add this to your header?
Code:
f(!defined('ADMIN_FILE') and !defined('MODULE_FILE'))

{
header('Location: ../../index.php');
die();
}

If so, remove that and just leave the one include line as Guardian instructed.

SharisseB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

Ok I deleted all FEED in cpanel. Restored Database lost a weeks worth of work. I put Feed back into system. All worked great. I then put block on left side. Block tripped whole system again. Now back to same problem bad redirect. Any thoughts? (beside not to include block... lol Crying or Very sad

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

I'm afraid neither the feeds nor the database has anything to do with it.

What did you add to your custom_header file?

SharisseB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

<?php
// Custom head section to include the ESCal CSS
$CSS=1; require ("calendar/calendar.php");

// Start Who is where / Début Qui est ou
$content = "";
global $user, $cookie, $prefix, $user_prefix, $dbi, $anonymous,$name,$REQUEST_URI;
cookiedecode($user);
$ip = getenv("REMOTE_ADDR");
$wiw_username = $cookie[1];
if (!isset($wiw_username)) {
$wiw_username = "$ip";
$guest = 1;
}
$past = time()-900;

sql_query("DELETE FROM $prefix"._whoiswhere." WHERE time < $past", $dbi);
$result = sql_query("SELECT time FROM $prefix"._whoiswhere." WHERE username='$wiw_username'", $dbi);
$ctime = time();
if ($row = sql_fetch_array($result, $dbi)) {
sql_query("UPDATE $prefix"._whoiswhere." SET username='$wiw_username', time='$ctime', host_addr='$ip', guest='$guest',module='$name',url='$REQUEST_URI' WHERE username='$wiw_username'", $dbi);
} else {
sql_query("INSERT INTO $prefix"._whoiswhere." (username, time, host_addr, guest,module,url) VALUES ('$wiw_username', '$ctime', '$ip', '$guest','$name','$REQUEST_URI')", $dbi);
}

// End Who is where / Fin Qui est ou

?>

I took out includes to see if that would make it work. I have not added it yet:

not sure if I have correct patch. Patches confuse me

kguske

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

OK. I'm guessing you don't have the correct patch / distribution of PHP-Nuke. Let's try adding a line to modules.php, somewhere after the comments:
Code:
define('MODULE_FILE', true);

SharisseB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

Hi, I went to add it.. it was already there:

define('MODULE_FILE', true);
require_once("mainfile.php");
$module = 1;

$name = $_GET['name'];
$name = trim($name);
if (isset($name)) {
if (eregi("http\:\/\/", $name)) {
die("Hi&nbsp;and&nbsp;Bye");

See, I had wonderful help from a Nuke guy before. He helped me customize my site. I am afraid to use patch, because there is so much customized I don't want to hurt programming. I do see there are a few things labled "update"

Anyways, the define('MODULE_FILE', true); was in there...

Last edited by SharisseB on Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
SharisseB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Head question Reply with quote

oh, and I did add

BTW.

Thank you for being so patient

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeFEED (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: