nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Santa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukePIE (tm), nukeREADER (tm)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Dear Santa Reply with quote

Dear Mr Claus,
I have been a good boy this year, truly I have!
It would be hypocritical of me to ask you for something for *me* so instead, can I ask that you give kguske the time to work on nukePIE so lots of people can share in a wonderful gift.

I have helped old ladies cross the road, done shopping for my invalided neighbour almost every week and done my chores without fail.

PS
I you can't, please let me know and I'll send the boys round.

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Dear Santa Reply with quote

The UK will most certainly miss your humor, my friend!

That said, I am missing sleep as we prepare for a major system implementation (one of several scheduled this month!). It's next on my list, for sure, but one of the problems is that there have been a couple of releases of the key component since I developed the version in use on this site. I had to make custom mods to that version, and it still lacks some of the features in nukeFEED. I'd like to at least get on a more current version before releasing it, even if it doesn't have all the features (naming proper character set processing) - we can work that out with a small beta and a few dedicated testers!

Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Dear Santa Reply with quote

Hehe, no problem friend!
I just wanted to keep the topic and interest alive Wink
I did get a reply from Mr Claus though, something about "my elfs are bigger than your (s)elfes lol.
Happy Holidays and don't forget to check out my zoehaywood.com/blog/ (deliberate attempt to prevent a valid but off-topic link).

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Dear Santa Reply with quote

Beware my friend... I have a whole slew of Polish jokes just waiting in the wings... Wink

Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Dear Santa Reply with quote

Feel free to post them in the comments Wink

nextgen
webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO, as soon as i read the Dear Santa i had to check this post out, and yes santa Please give hime more time. Gaurdian has been a very good lad (hopefully enough to make up for the rest of our um mishaps).

Thanks santa,
Community members

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukePIE (tm), nukeREADER (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: