nukeSEO.com - PHPNuke SEO Search engine optimization, professional tools including nukeSEO, nukeSPAM, nukeFEED, nukePIE, nukeWYSIWYG and more

. Welcome to nukeSEO.com  ! 

nukeSEO.com: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Install nukeWYSIWYG on phpnuke 7.7 with patch3.3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the-grosser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Install nukeWYSIWYG on phpnuke 7.7 with patch3.3 Reply with quote

Hello,

sorry for my bad english, i`m german.

I need some Help to install nukeWYSIWYG on phpnuke 7.7 with patch 3.3.
In Nuke 7.7 is tiny_mce as standard html-editor installed.
I copied the files to the webspace and change everything in the config.php and the mainfile.php like the installinstruction it meens.

But if set the advanced_html_editor in the config.php on 1 i get the tiny_mce in the news modul. When i delete the tiny_mce from the webspace there is no html-editor in the newsmodul.

Can you help me please!?!

Thanx

the-grosser

Guardian
webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Install nukeWYSIWYG on phpnuke 7.7 with patch3.3 Reply with quote

You cannot install nukeWYSIWYG editor on nuke 7.7 unless you remove all traces of the tiny_mce editor first.
If this is a new site, you would be better starting a clean installing of RavenNuke as this has the editor built in, a lot of security features etc.

the-grosser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Install nukeWYSIWYG on phpnuke 7.7 with patch3.3 Reply with quote

Hello,

the site even exist since 1 year, and i don't want to install another system because the system works good.

There is no other alternative???

Thanks

the-grosser

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Install nukeWYSIWYG on phpnuke 7.7 with patch3.3 Reply with quote

Sure. You can remove tiny_mce, then follow the instructions for adding nukeWYSIWYG. That will involve changing files, which is what Guardian was trying to help you avoid.

the-grosser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Install nukeWYSIWYG on phpnuke 7.7 with patch3.3 Reply with quote

Hm,

i think removing tiny_mce is a big problem!?!
Can somebody help me to remove tiny_mce?

Is it possible to takte the settings and the sql-data in ravennuke??

Thanx

montego
webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Install nukeWYSIWYG on phpnuke 7.7 with patch3.3 Reply with quote

the-grosser wrote:
Is it possible to takte the settings and the sql-data in ravennuke??

Given that RavenNuke came from PHP-Nuke 7.6 version, I would not advise it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    nukeSEO.com Forum Index -> nukeWYSIWYG (tm) All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: